If you love working with Adult with Special Needs in their homes then this is the position for you. We are looking for caring persons with dynamic personalities to work with a diverse group of persons in their homes.
This position requires car insurance and reliable transportation
Our S.A.I.L. department is seeking part time employees to work up to 28 hours a week to assist in developing and implementing support service activities and independent living trainings, management plans, supported living assessments, etc; carry out specific skills training plans for participants as instructed; assists participants in all personal care needs e.g., toilet needs, feeding and hygiene while in the home; assist participants with their mobility and communication needs; identify participant needs; develop natural and community supports; assist in medical appointments and health needs; maintain detailed records of services provided and preparation of reports; participate in regular staff meetings and maintain constant communication with supervisor(s);carry out other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Prefer Certified Nurse’s Assistant (CNA).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Should possess at least one (1) year prior experience in needing the personal care and needs of persons with disabilities (special needs).
- Must obtain and maintain First Air/CPR Certificate. (classes provided)
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Possess independent and/or reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Must pass clearance from the Department of Justice.