UCP has a position open for two full time – Early Intervention Teachers with knowledge of all areas of development to provide education to children ages 0-5 and parents in their homes or natural environments. Candidates should have good time management skills and be knowledgeable in their field. Salary is competitive and mileage is reimbursed.
1. Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university is required. May have any combination of eductaion and experience that could provide the necessary knowledge and skills. For example, a Bachelors degree with major course work in Early Childhood/Special Education, and four (4) years of responsible experience providing educational/developmental services for children with developmental disabilities.
2. Obtains and maintains a First Aid and CPR certificate.
3. Possess a valid drivers’ license, insurance and reliable transportation.
4. Possess knowledge and/or skills associated with: early childhood development, play-based techniques, and developmental/medical needs of children with a variety of disabling or at-rist conditions.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.